34m ago 		  	  	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	   • last updated        	 		 		 			33m ago 		  	  	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  ) in 

S21 ULTRA WENT BLACK SCREEN SUDDENLY - Page 4 - Samsung Members

submited by
Style Pass
2021-06-27 21:00:11

34m ago • last updated 33m ago ) in 

I got the exact same issue. Bought the S21 Ultra three months ago in Romania from Samsung directly and while I was watching a youtube video the screen shut suddenly, I've checked the battery moments before and it was over 52%.

Tried multiple restart, hoping that I will manage to avoid staying for who knows how long without a phone while in service under warranty (btw no scratches or anything). In the end after doing multiple force restarts and finally managing to get to bootload I wiped the cache and the device was working. But I don't find this as a satisfactory solution, this device just proved to me that it's not reliable. As multiple people pointed in this thread, what if this happens again, why did I buy a flagship?

I'm gonna go to the store and ask for a refund or another device. The phone is in perfect condition (full case, never dropped, never in water) but I wont accept a repaired device which might or might not lose it's IP rating. I paid for a fully functioning flagship phone, brand new, not a phone that will break on it's own after 3 months and I have to send it in service in order to get a device in worst condition that when I bought it.

Leave a Comment