Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in re

chatGPT moderation | NodeBB Community

submited by
Style Pass
2023-05-25 19:30:06

Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.

This is largely an experiment to get familiar with the openAI API, but it is functional in case anyone feels like playing with it. I realize that that there are simpler APIs available for moderation, but I was interested in exploring an LLM for moderation. The results are promising, although could do with further fine tuning. The API is nowhere near real-time (takes several seconds to respond), so the plugin is implemented with action filters. I do ike the feedback provided by the API and will probably expose that to users via a non-obtrusive tooltip once I've let it run for a while. The costs are reasonable, at least for a low traffic site like mine. It works out to roughly $0.001 per moderation, depending on whether topic context is enabled and the size of the posts. So, figure about $1 for 1000 posts. I'm sure similar results could be obtained with an open source LLM as well. As a side note, my day job is developer adjacent but I don't write a lot of code, so its probably not the most efficiently written plugin.

The Albanians are an ethnic group native to the Balkan Peninsula who share a common Albanian ancestry, culture, history and language. They primarily live in Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia as well as in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Turkey. They also constitute a large diaspora with several communities established across Europe, the Americas and Oceania.

Leave a Comment