Solved: Can't log in on pithos - Pandora Community

submited by
Style Pass
2021-06-16 14:30:08

Tried listening today using the Linux application "Pithos" but I get an error about incorrect login information. I haven't changed it so what happened?

The only reason I've stuck with pandora is because of the pithos app and if it's going to be blocked I don't see any point in staying subscribed.

Pithos is an unauthorized third-party application, and using it is a violation of our Terms of Use. You can view our Terms of Use  here. You can stream Pandora for free at our  website.

@pendragyn If you're receiving that error message about your password, we can help reset it to ensure that you're able to log into your account. I would recommend using our website to login to see if you receive the same error. This will let us know if the issue is specific to the Pithos client rather than your account.

Likewise, Pithos stopped working for me yesterday. There is a github issue for pithos now opened, which seems to indicate that there was something introduced via Pandora: https://github.com/pithos/pithos/issues/654

Leave a Comment