When iOS will support web push notifications?

submited by
Style Pass
2021-06-14 10:00:05

I'm new to these forums but have been working on PWAs for a while now and see them as a cornerstone for future app development, especially in an enterprise environment. Please Apple Devs, we need web push support. I know there are many developers in the community that feel the same way.

Apple, Steve Jobs himself wanted this technology with the original iPhone. You're supporting PWAs now. What's one additional allowance going to hurt? Web Push works everywhere else. My iPhone users need this.

Just a quick reminder that everyone w/the same opinion can make themselves heard by filing an enhancement request via the bug reporter/suggestion link below, being sure to add their report # to the thread for reference, thanks and good luck.

I can't believe, that there is still no response to this feature. As a developer of several webshops, I have to say, that many of my customers aren't able to pay for an own app, and its also no need for it. But it is existential today, to reach the Webshop customers over a push notification, if you want to stay in business

Developing PWA need this feature to replace native app or hybrid development, and Push Notification very important part of PWA. please consider it as top of your next releases.

Leave a Comment