Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to set custom HTTP Headers on websites hosted on GitHub Pages? I know it's possible via the <meta> tag, which

Search code, repositories, users, issues, pull requests...

submited by
Style Pass
2024-07-09 07:30:04

Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to set custom HTTP Headers on websites hosted on GitHub Pages? I know it's possible via the <meta> tag, which I am willing to use if it's the only way, but I'd rather use an actual header if possible. Thanks!

@yoannchaudet Are there any plans to support his in the future? I find it quite important to be able to change/add those headers.

can I also please vote for this feature. I need to add security headers to my site. Any site created with Github pages gets a Grade F score on https://securityheaders.io/ which is abysmal. Is there any update on the timescale for having this available please?

This deserves much more attention. In the nowadays internet security headers are becoming more and more important. Currently GitHub Pages doesn't have the ability to add custom headers, making it impossible to adopt these security measures.

Precisely. I don't wanna rely on external services. I migrated every static site from netlify to GH Pages and using a single platform to do everything is so much more practical

Leave a Comment