Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.    By click

Search code, repositories, users, issues, pull requests...

submited by
Style Pass
2024-05-01 02:30:03

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

This issue includes a reference to all the PRs/issues or pending tasks for Express and dependencies needed to finally ship Express@5.

If you think that any reference is missing, please edit this comment (@expressjs/express-tc) or reply with a comment if you don't have the permissions.

Ok yeah this was my main concern. I knew for sure there is router stuff which is why I started there with the labels, but I think there is more in the other few. So if anyone wants to take point on reviewing the deps we own which are "direct deps" of express that would be awesome. Specifically I think each repo needs to address if there are any pending breaking changes which look like they were ready to land (if they are too contentious or too incomplete then we should not land them now) or if there is a pre-existing major version branch with work left to do on it (which is the case in a few for sure). For that we need to catalog that work here so we make sure we don't miss anything.

Yeah exactly. That said I have gotten confused a few times and I think this is one case where we would benefit from automation and some really clear and simple docs.

Leave a Comment