Hi all! Thanks for this feedback, I'm excited to see you've all made quick use of lists - We definitely want to get you unblocked and up this limit as

Search code, repositories, users, issues, pull requests...

submited by
Style Pass
2024-04-18 17:30:10

Hi all! Thanks for this feedback, I'm excited to see you've all made quick use of lists - We definitely want to get you unblocked and up this limit as soon as possible. Adding your feedback to our tracking issue so we can help prioritize this!

It's a great feature, and it encourages people to star interesting repositories more often as they can organize and find them better for use. I'm really looking forward to a greater limit than the current 32.

Definitely. I quickly run out of the limit. My use case is sorting/tagging packages, so I can quickly find them from different contexts. eg.

I suspect Microsoft wants to save a few bucks on database resources. Or maybe Lists' devs do not want the users creating too much groups with just one or two items.

Hi @lkostrowski ! I saw your thumbs down. Im curious about other thoughts about this matter. Can you share your opinion about the reason behind this limitation?

Leave a Comment